The only real business coaching course on the market.
From February 2016 we will be running a business coaching training course.
The course has been created by a businessperson and an industrial psychologist, with a combined 56 years working experience both in their own and other people’s businesses. Between them they have 36 years experience using their master’s degrees in business to business coach.
This programme will equip you to ‘business coach’ and build your own business coaching practice. It will impart, amongst other competencies, business coaching skills – you will be able to confidently approach and coach business owners in their businesses.
Completion of this full programme will equip the participant with 250 hours of coaching, business coaching, theory of business, strategic, functional and operational business coaching tools, the practice of business coaching, cloud-based business coaching administration, Business Coaching Accreditation by SA Business Coaches, and access to the Coach in the Corner Complete Coaching Package. You will be introduced to competence-based coaching and business coaching by an industrial psychologist.
SA Business Coaches believes that South African business owners deserve the integrity of a coach who has a combination of business knowledge, business experience and coaching competencies.
Therefore, the SA Business Coaches course establishes a solid foundation in each delegate of both the coaching and real business coaching competencies.
What you get
- Know-how on how to actually establish your business coaching practice
- Access to a Professional Business Coaching Tool
- 250 development hours
- A ground-breaking, first its kind book on Competencies
- Professional facilitators who are real business coaches, with over 1000 facilitation hours
- Real life business coaching case studies
- Business knowledge and insight given by a successful businessman and business owner
- Awareness and perception into human Behaviour and business owner behaviour by an industrial psychologist
- Coaching competencies
- Business knowledge
- Coaching competencies within the business environment
- Models and styles of coaching
- Business issues and focus areas
- A roadmap on how to coach a business owner
Who should attend
- Coaches who would like to specialise in Business Coaching
- Business owners who enjoy helping others
- Ambitious entrepreneurs who would like to start their own successful business
- People who are seeking a new career or start in life
Dates: 5 February 2016 to 12 June 2016
Programme: 2 or 3 days a month, over a 5 month period
Fee: R 26 000
Contact us to book, for the full course curriculum, or for more information.