- 2010 – Short Course in Business Management University of South Africa 24 Nov 2010
- 2011 – Emotional Intelligence Course Kwelanga Training – Pretoria 17 Jun 2011
- 2017 – Qualified facilitator at ETDP Seta 13 Jan 2017
- 2013 – B.Com Business Management University of South Africa– undergraduate 31 Jul 2017
- 2017 – Qualified Level 1 Representative FAIS 17 Feb 2017
- 2017 – SA Business Coach – due July 2017 15 Jul 2017
His journey since then has been geared to overcome his self-imposed limitations and assist others to do the same.
For the past eight years Brand has taken a number of individuals as well as businesses on similar journeys
Brand’s focus is on developing people on every level of the corporate ladder so that genuine value is added to the employees, and where they in return, can bring value to the market place.
Brand has over 10 years of facilitation experience, working with a wide variety of people across different sectors, ranging from youth groups to large corporates. He also has over eight years of local and international experience in designing and implementing business improvement initiatives, organisational development, change management, leadership coaching and project management, across eighteen different business units. He has successfully run and owned his own businesses.