- Certified Business Coach, SA Business Coaches 30 Nov 2016
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, GIBS 01 Dec 2007
- Masters of Philosophy in Environmental Management (with distinction), UCT 31 Jul 1998
- Certificate in Business Project Management, WITS 31 Oct 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Town and Regional Planning, WITS 31 Dec 1996
If you are willing to be brave, curious, vulnerable and honest then I would love to work with you! I commit to reciprocating your self investment by creating a safe space and a process for you to do your best thinking, learning and self-leadership. I do this by giving you my full attention and encouraging you to explore your boundaries, by listening, asking incisive questions, testing limiting beliefs and assumptions, by believing in your inner brilliance and most importantly, by helping you get into action.
These insights gained in 6 months of self reflection, have been just as valuable as everything I learned, experienced and achieved in an 18-year career in the mining and natural resources sector.
Coaching Young Professionals
Coaching on your Value Chain
Investing in business coaching training has catapulted my coaching competence and I now own Think Action Coaching Pty Ltd, where I am a full time coach working with: young professionals that are transitioning from self management to other-people management, and people going through career changes – either proactively or via retrenchment.