- 30 Nov 2020 – Qualified SA Business Coach
- 31 May 2020 – Prosci Change Management practitioner (and change)
- 31 Dec 2005 – MSc Engineering Electronic (KwaZulu Natal)
- 31 Dec 2002 – BSc Engineering Electrical (Natal)
- 31 Jul 2010 – Master change agent and mentor (Eskom leadership academy)
- 31 Dec 2011 – Business Driven Action Learning (GIBS)
- 28 Feb 2021 – Digital Transformation (GIBS)
- 01 Jun 2020 – Sales Master Class (Sales Guru)
Leadership of the Future: Being in the fourth industrial revolution (4IR), the biggest value of leadership is their ability to have strategic foresight. Leaders with a discovery approach will have multiple versions of the future keeping them ahead of the curve- Keep dreaming! My other passion is OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, improving the Return on Human capital in the operation environment.
Dunn is a seasoned executive, who worked in corporate South Africa for more than 18 years (6 of those as a partner in an internal consultancy). He has been involved in multiple projects ranging from operations improvement, procurement optimization, mega capital projects execution, corporate strategy development, capital projects, business development, organization wide transformation, stakeholder management and executive coaching. He’s had oversight of over 70 mission critical projects in his career. He runs a career pivot webinar every Friday, focusing on creating future leaders.
He is a partner and board chairman for a technology company, and sits on 4 boards (digital startup, energy utility, engineering services and private equity firm)
Since 2012, Dunn has coached and mentored candidates from graduates to senior executive in the C-Suite. As head of an internal consultant for one of the biggest utility, he had the responsibility of mentoring and coaching over 50 candidates that included consultants, engineers, executive leader and business owners. Dunn has also played a marriage coaching and mentorship role at church, facilitating marriage courses and conflict resolution of over 20 couples.