- SA Business Coaches – Business Coach Practitioner – 10 Dec 2018
- BSc(Eng) Mechanical (Wits University)
- MBA (Wits University)
• Practical, sensible and realistic
• Able to reduce complexity
• Friendly and easy to talk to
• Direct and challenging in dealing with you
• Free of any illusions or pretensions
• Honest, genuine and sincere
He relishes any opportunity to create awareness in clients, which allows them the opportunity to change things for the better.
He has been consulting and training for over 35 years, working with a variety of prestigious clients including large manufacturers, academic institutions and development organisations. His focus has been in manufacturing and engineering organisations, and he has managed factories with products varying from lifts and electric cables to sweets.
One-on-one and small group coaching
Manufacturing, mining and engineering
"Non-technical" executives and senior managers working for "Technical" organisations
Executives and managers with a strong technical background
He has over many years successfully coached self-directed work teams at all levels in varied organisations. His training courses are designed and conducted to follow a coaching style.