- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® 11 Oct 2015
- Certified Practitioner of NLP 11 Oct 2015
- Certified NLP Coach 11 Oct 2015
- Coaching Essentials 31 Jul 2014
- MBTI Administrator
- 16PF5 11 Nov 2013
- Ph.D. Industrial Psychology 01 Feb 2017
- M.Com (Cum Laude) Industrial Psychology 27 Nov 2010
- B.Com (Hons) Industrial Psychology 05 Dec 2008
- MBA (entrepreneurship) 04 Jul 1998
- B.Com 23 Nov 1995
Elana passionately believes that every person is the master of his or her own destiny, and when it comes to coaching, new beginnings and possibilities are her primary focus. Using her intuition and years of experience, Elana is an expert at drawing out clients’ natural potential, and helping create ‘flow’ in their lives – the alignment of your life with your passions and abilities. She has a particular interest in business owners and in women in business.
Elana is a talented industrial psychologist, qualified assessor and moderator with extensive coaching, executive, entrepreneurial and consulting experience. She holds her PhD in Industrial Psychology with a focus on ‘flourishing in your work life’. She has consulted to over 100 organizations of various sizes in numerous industries.
Personal and Professional Development
Women in Business/ Leadership
Elana has successfully coached individuals and groups for 15 years, helping people effectively dissolve barriers to achieving their goals. Elana believes that coaching is a tool that unlocks an individuals capacity and self empowerment to take control of their lives and to achieve their personal vision.