Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Do you not know what to do next?
Would you love a sounding board?
Or do you need some guidance?
You need a coach!
So many people wait until their situation feels so heavy, so desperate, that they then frantically search for a solution – anything that looks like it may help. Often, that solution presents itself in a HUGE package, such as signing up for an MBA, which takes more of your time, more of your money, and assumes applicability to your business.
The availability, simplicity and profound impact of a business coach can be totally transformational. So, how do you know if you need a coach?
As yourself the following questions:
- Am I objectively doing what’s best for my business?
- Do I challenge myself to think creatively?
- Am I doing the best I can with the resources that I have?
- Where is my business going? Realistically.
- Is there anyone, with business knowledge, who I can discuss my business with, who has the best interests of my business at heart?
- Are my business thought processes proactive and ingenious?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, then do yourself a favour … get a coach!